Renegade-co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade-co

Renegade-co

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide on PKING for all my lil umm....Angels ? o.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadArse15
Admin
Admin

Guide on PKING for all my lil umm....Angels ? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Guide on PKING for all my lil umm....Angels ? o.o   Guide on PKING for all my lil umm....Angels ? o.o I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 am

okay, this is just a fast thread im making atm so ill make the instructions pretty clear and in steps for all u nubcakey killaz Wink

1) Carry as many Pots ( HealthPotions ) as u can. eg: Vanilla's, Mil. Ginseng's, and my personal favourite, LifeFruit's and LifeFruitBasket's hehehe >=]

2) While fighting/wasting ppl, try to kill them as fast as u can otherwise, they'll run like hell or they'll fight back, if they run, then u dont gain ur pk points Sad but if they fight back, be prepared to kick their arse Wink and pot like hell if u have too

3) If u run outta pots ( HealthPotions ) then run like hell till u stop flashing and then scroll to a city, re-stock with more pots and go back lol

4) If u feel lucky and go for the stronger nubs that fight back, then heres some tip's for ya's: Tip No.1 - Dont Piss In The Wind.....just joking LOL, the first tip is to take little jumps, and not large jumps, therefore it will be harder for ur opponent's to anticipate where u are going to land so that they cant kill u as easily. Tip No.2 - Release hell and as much Damage onto ur opponent while trying to evade their attack's too, or...just bring ur pet Killer Rabbit or Killer Penguin to eat em Smile that always helps \o/

There u have it ! a Guide to Pking Nubs and Strong Nubs Smile

Cant think of anything else atm \o/ so buhbye my lil minions....i umm mean, Pker Angelz o.o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guide on PKING for all my lil umm....Angels ? o.o Empty
PostSubject: mwahhhh u lil potter   Guide on PKING for all my lil umm....Angels ? o.o I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 am

hahaha u lil potters lol jks:D
Back to top Go down
https://renegade-co.board-directory.net

Guide on PKING for all my lil umm....Angels ? o.o
Page 1 of 1